1. "A true friend is someone who thinks
that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly
2. "There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money."
3. "Money can't buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy."
4. "A true friend stabs you in the front."
5. "Marriage is a sort of friendship recognized by the police."
6. "An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body."
7. "Give me one friend, just one, who meets the needs of all my varying moods."
8. "Love is blind. Friendship tries not to notice."
9. "I have lost friends, some by dath, others through sheer inability to cross the street."
10. "Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate."