learning quotes, learning lessons quotes.







1. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

2. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”

3. “The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books”

4. “It is not that I'm so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.”

5. “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”

6. “You live and learn. At any rate, you live.”

7. “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”

8. “I am not a teacher, but an awakener.”

9. “We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved.”

10.“[Kids] don't remember what you try to teach them. They remember what you are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...