1. Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money. It lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
2. Peace is when time doesn't matter as it passes by.
3. If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us least live so as to deserve it.
4. My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?
5. The more passions and desires one has, the more ways one has of being happy.
6. Remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.
7. Spend today thinking of what you can do for others and you will have a beautiful day. Spend today thinking of what you can do for yourself and you will have a terrible day. It's that simple.
8. Nothing is as certain as that the vices of leisure are gotten rid of by being busy.
9. Happiness does not notice the passing of time.
10. Happiness makes up in height what it lacks in length.