motivational quotes from athletes.






1. The goal is to keep having fun. Not let that pressure get to me and still be Missy.”

2. “The things you learn from sports – setting goals, being part of a team, confidence – that’s invaluable. It’s not about trophies and ribbons. It’s about being on time for practice, accepting challenges and being fearful of the elements.”

3. “Have fun, because that’s what life is all about.”

4. “Focus, discipline, hard work, goal setting and, of course, the thrill of finally achieving your goals.
These are all lessons in life.”

5. “I think the way to become the best is to just have fun.”

6. “I didn’t set out to beat the world; I just set out to do my absolute best.”

7. Wilma Rudolph 297x300

“Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit.
We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us.”

8. “Nothing can substitute for just plain hard work. I had to put in the time to get back.
And it was a grind. It meant training and sweating every day. But I was completely committed
to working out to prove to myself that I still could do it.”

9. “This ability to conquer oneself is no doubt the most precious of all
things sports bestows.”

10. “You have to train you mind like you train your body.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...