some nice quotes.





1. The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems.

2. First I was dying to finish high school and start college. then I was dying to finish college and start working. And then I was dying to marry and have children. And then I was dying for my children to grow old enough for school so I could return to work. And then I was dying to retire. And now, I am dying...and suddenly I realize I forgot to live.......
Remember to live to the fullest!! This is the only one you have.

3. The best way to succeed in life is to start from scratch and keep scratching

4. When the One Great Scorer comes to write against your name, He
marks, not  that you won or lost, but how you played the game.

5. Man's mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
dimension.

6. You see things that are and say, "Why ?" But I dream things that never were
and say, "Why not ?"

7. magination is more important than knowledge.

8. The manager administers, the leader innovates. The manager
maintains, the leader develops. The manager relies on systems, the leader relies on
people. The manager counts on controls, the leader counts on trust.
The manager does things right, the leader does the right thing.

9. When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly
stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I
was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.

10. Wear your learning like your watch; and do not pull it out & strike it to
show that you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...