sweet love quotes for him.






1. I love the way you look into my eyes and make me feel yours. You are the most awesome gift that life gave me. You are the hero that I was waiting for. I can't even think of spending my life without you. I love you for what you are! My heart does a somersault when you come close to me. You are the light keeps me shining.

2. I can't picture my life without you and I know you feel the same way, too. I don't know what I used to do when it wasn't just me and you.

3. You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

4. Tell my heart to stop beating, tell my mind to stop thinking, throw a stone in the ocean and tell it to stop sinking, tell the sky not to be so blue...well this is like telling me to stop loving you.

5. Everyone has their own reasons for waking up in the morning. MINES IS YOU.

6. I'm the kind of girl that would wear his hoodie just because it smells like him.

7.Well If fear didn't exist, I'd run up to you, kiss you and tell you that I love you.

8. I know it irritates people that I talk about you all the time. But you're the first good thing to happen to me in a while..

9. I love you like the stars love the night sky. Like the moon loves to glow. Like the sun loves to shine bright. Like the wind loves to blow. Like the winter loves to make it snow. Like a heart loves to beat, for mine will never stop because you hold the key.

10. Life without love is meaningless. Love was born even before mankind was born and it still exists in all kinds of organism, including humans. Though love is expressed in various forms and between different relationships, eternal love is accomplished between a man and a woman. Love is one trait that never diminishes as long as you give it to others and keeps on growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...