Short Inspirational Quotes (1 - 14)
1. The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer everyone else up.
2. We tend to judge others by their behavior and ourselves by our intentions.
3. A house divided against itself cannot stand
4. Loving can cost a lot but not loving always cost more
5. Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
6. You will "act like" the sort of person you conceive yourself to be.
7. No one can become fully aware of the very essence of another human being unless he loves him.
8. Something there is that doesn't love a wall, That wants it down.
9. I would sooner fail than not be among the greatest.
John Keats British Poet
10. We will either find a way or make one.