1. Build for your team a feeling of oneness, of dependence on one another and of strength to be derived by unity.
2. Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work a company work, a society work, a civilization work.
3. Teams share the burden and divide the grief.
4. Teamwork is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
5. Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.
6. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
7. The leaders who work most effectively, it seems to me, never say 'I.' And that's not because they have trained themselves not to say 'I.' They don't think 'I.' They think 'we'; they think 'team.' They understand their job to be to make the team function. They accept responsibility and don't sidestep it, but 'we' gets the credit.... This is what creates trust, what enables you to get the task done.
8. One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team.
9. The ratio of We’s to I’s is the best indicator of the development of a team.
10. Interdependent people combine their own efforts with the efforts of others to achieve their greatest success.