business motivational quotes.






1. The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.

2. My son is now an ‘entrepreneur’. That’s what you’re called when you don’t have a job.

3. Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy.

4. The golden rule for every business man is this: “Put yourself in your customer’s place.

5. I had to make my own living and my own opportunity! But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them!

6.The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.

7. Life is too complicated not to be orderly.

8. The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do.

9. Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.

10. Leadership is doing what is right when no one is watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...