happy quotes, happy quotes of the day.






1. I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

2. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.

3. I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.

4. You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

5. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.

6. By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

7. Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.

8. I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles.

9. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

10. Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...