in love with him quotes.






1. IM_YO_BABY_BOO
I have smiled to many people a billion times but when I first saw you my heart took over and smiled for the first time.

2. Every second I spend time with you counts no matter if it's 5 mins, you light up my mornings and nights, the things you say makes me wanna get in my car and drive to you just to hug and kiss you, you are my everything and will always be my everything.

3. You are enough, you are perfect just the way you are, never let yourself think that you don't have everything wonderful to share with this world, you sparkle and radiate you're own unique beauty, trust in yourself and enjoy every moment..know that you are amazing.

4. I love the way you look into my eyes and make me feel yours. You are the most awesome gift that life gave me. You are the hero that I was waiting for. I can't even think of spending my life without you. I love you for what you are! My heart does a somersault when you come close to me. You are the light keeps me shining.

5. I can't picture my life without you and I know you feel the same way, too. I don't know what I used to do when it wasn't just me and you.

6. There is only one thing that gets me through the day; knowing that someone loves me as much as you do.

7. I Love You. That's my secret. No hearts, no pretty drawings. No poems or cryptic messages...I Love You.

8. Every moment by your side is the best moment of my life. Every time you leave, you take a part of me and it belongs to you leaving me inspired. My heart does not belong to me anymore, it was the first thing that escaped to you. You are everything I need, you are everyone I love, you are MINE.

9. You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

10. True love means everything. But for me, true love really means, simply you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...