looking for love quotes.






1. “In this world, it is too common for people to search for someone to lose themselves in. But I am already lost. I will look for someone to find myself in.”

2. “They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can't stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that's a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!”

3. “Before, I wanted to say: "I found love!" But now, I want to say: "I found a person. And he belongs to me and I belong to him.”

4. “Maybe we shouldn't be looking for love. Maybe we should be looking for a person. Because maybe you can find love in a person, but not have that person. So if you look for love, what you will find is love. But if you want to belong to someone, and you want someone to belong to you, you should look for a person.”

5. “I don't look for love. Love looks for me." "Why?" "Because it needs me. Because I'm not afraid of it.”

6. “Thus is the nature of love: that you must use it! A love unused is not love! If it is something that sits on the shelf that you don't know what to do with, it is not true to the nature of love! Use love!”

7. “I think, that you can meet someone one day, who possesses the eyes you never had but always needed; the vision to see backwards and forwards and all around, the other wing that you need to complete your flight. And I think it can just happen, suddenly, without explanation! And then I think, it would be good to keep that person, you'll always have those eyes, and always have two wings.”

8. “The throb of life is love. Without it, humans are bodies of bones clad with skin”

9. “Many who have dedicated their life to love, can tell us less about this subject than a child who lost his dog yesterday.”

10. . But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...