1. "Discipline of others isn't punishment. You discipline to help, to improve, to correct, to prevent, not to punish, humiliate, or retaliate."
2. "Most battles are won before they are fought."
3. "Our greatest battles are that with our own minds."
4. "If you hate your job, don't worry, you won't have it for long."
5. "I am just a common man who is true to his beliefs."
6. "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Character is what you really are. Reputation is just what people say you are."
7. "Maybe you can't play over your head at all. Maybe it's just potential you never knew you had."
8. "Individual commitment to a group effort -- that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, and civilization work."
9. "In order to excel, you must be completely dedicated to your chosen sport. You must also be prepared to work hard and be willing to accept constructive criticism. Without a total 100 percent dedication, you won't be able to do this."
10. "The most important key to achieving great success is to decide upon your goal and launch, get started, take action, move."