inspirational quotes by athletes.






1. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.”

2. “I’m trying to do the best I can. I’m not concerned with tomorrow, but
with what goes on today.”

3. “If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail.”

4. “I am building a fire, and every day I train, I add more fuel. At just
the right moment, I light the match.”

5. “Never put an age limit on your dreams.”

6. “Nothing is impossible. With so many people saying it couldn’t be
done, all it takes is an imagination.”

7. “We have a heard of gold, and that’s what this medal is right here.
It’s a team that will never give up.”

8. “‘If you think you can’t, you won’t, and if you think you can, you
will.’ When I’m tired at practice, I tell myself that I’m not tired,
and I can push through. If you tell yourself you’re tired or if you
tell yourself you’re sick, your body is going to follow the mind.”

9. “If you don’t have confidence, you’ll always find a way not to win.”

10. “Surpassing my achievements feels incredible; I want to replicate that
again and again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...