1. If you have built castles in the air; your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
2. Make your work to be in keeping with your purpose.
3. The world is filled with willing people; some willing to work, the rest willing to let them.
4. Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing.
5. Few will have the greatness to bend history itself, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events ... it is from numberless acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped.
6. Ideas must work through the brains and the arms of good and brave, or they are no better than dreams.
7. Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.
8. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
9. Experience shows that success is due less to ability than to zeal. The winner is he who gives himself to his work, body and soul.
10. Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably themselves will not be realized. Make big plans. Aim high in hope and work. Remembering that a noble, logical diagram once recorded will not die.