nice quotes, nice quotes on love.




  

1. I used to be nice 'till I made a switch. All these assholes turned me into a bitch.

2. I've always tried to be nice to people, so that sort of translates into popularity, I guess.

3. Wouldn't it be nice if your iPod could detect your mood and make a playlist for it?

4. Being nice is exhausting, which is why evil people have so much energy.

5. Cant be nice too ungrateful people, they will never appreciate you.

6. Hate ungrateful people, a simple thank you now and then would be nice.

7. Forget ungrateful people, forget being nice and being taken advantage of. I'm gonna do me and everyone else can go fuck themselves.

8. So many rude people in the world, just be nice.

9. Being nice can really brighten up someone's day. It's hard to come across nice people nowadays.

10. Theres a big difference between being nice, and being a doormat. Doormats let people walk over them and nice people stand up for themselves.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...