1. One man all by himself is nothing. Two people who belong together make a world.
2. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; That word is love.
3. Only those things are beautiful which are inspired by madness and written by reason.
4. Only when we give joyfully, without hesitation or thought of gain, can we truly know what love means.
5. Presence is more than just being there.
6. Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.
7. Relish love in your old age! Aged love is like aged wine; it becomes more satisfying, more refreshing, more valuable, more appreciated and more
8. Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other - it doesn't matter who it is - and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.
9. So long as we love we serve;
So long as we are loved by others,
I would almost say that we are indispensable;
And no one is useless while they have a friend.
10. you were like an flower blossoms, like an series of dreams, like i have found my whole world.