athletic inspirational quotes.






1. sleep in; every time you miss a workout; every time you don't give 100% - You make it that much easier for me to beat you."

2.  "You can have results or you can have your excuses. You cannot have both."

3. "We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."

4. "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you."

5. "My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength."

6. "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."

7. "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion.'"

8. "Only the weak attempts to accomplish what he knows he can already achieve."

9. "If there is any such thing as good luck, it is that which results from hard work and preparation."

10. "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...