1. A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle.
2. It is amazing how much people get done if they do not worry about who gets the credit.
3. A team is more than a collection of people. It is a process of give and take.
4. None of us is as smart as all of us.
5. No man is wise enough by himself.
6. Interdependent people combine their own efforts with the efforts of others to achieve their greatest success.
7. The ratio of We’s to I’s is the best indicator of the development of a team.
8. One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team.
9. The leaders who work most effectively, it seems to me, never say 'I.' And that's not because they have trained themselves not to say 'I.' They don't think 'I.' They think 'we'; they think 'team.' They understand their job to be to make the team function. They accept responsibility and don't sidestep it, but 'we' gets the credit.... This is what creates trust, what enables you to get the task done.
10. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships