1. Movie Quotation: A statement, phrase or brief exchange of dialogue spoken in an American film.
2. Lyrics from songs are not eligible.
3. Cultural Impact: Movie quotations that viewers use in their own lives and situations; circulating through popular culture, they become part of the national lexicon.
4. Legacy: Movie quotations that viewers use to evoke the memory of a treasured film, thus ensuring and enlivening its historical legacy.
5. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."
6. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."
7. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
8. "Here's looking at you, kid."
9. "Go ahead, make my day."
10. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."