1. A dream is a wish your heart makes when you’re fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.
2. The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.
3. Always let your conscience be your guide.
4. Take it from an old spectator. Life’s not a spectator sport. If watchin’ is all you’re gonna do, then you’re gonna watch your life go by without ya.
5. Nothing’s impossible.
6. A lie keeps growing and growing until it’s as plain as the nose on your face.
7. Even miracles take a little time.
8. Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.
9. Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again.
10. They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true