1. The secret to managing is to keep the guys who hate you away from the guys who are undecided.
2. The secret to productive goal setting is in establishing clearly defined goals, writing them down and then focusing on them several times a day with words, pictures and emotions as if we've already achieved them.
3. The sign on the door of opportunity reads PUSH.
4. The smallest seed of faith is better than the largest fruit of happiness.
5. The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.
6. The toughest thing about success is that you've got to keep on being a success.
7. The true worth of a man is to be measured by the objects he pursues.
8. The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club wont be worth a dime.
9. The way to become rich is to put all your eggs in one basket and then watch that basket.
10. The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can't do.