1. To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
2. Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it.
3. To succeed… You need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
4. I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement
5. Why did I want to win? Because I didn’t want to lose!
6. The most serious mistakes are not being made as a result of wrong answers. The truly dangerous thing is asking the wrong question
7. Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it
8. Management is nothing more than motivating other people.
9. Winners take time to relish their work, knowing that scaling the mountain is what makes the view from the top so exhilarating
10. If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.