heartbreak quotes, cute heart break quotes.





1. “To douchebags!" he said, gesturing to Brad. "And to girls that break your heart," he bowed his head to me. His eyes lost focus. "And to the absolute fucking horror of losing your best friend because you were stupid enough to fall in love with her.”

2. “Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”

3. “Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.”

4. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”

5. “The heart was made to be broken.”

6. “I took a chance, I took a shot
And you may think I’m bullet-proof, but I’m not. You took a swing, I took it hard. And down here from the ground I see who you are”

7. “I won't ever leave you, even though you're always leaving me.”

8. “He does something to me, that boy. Every time. It’s his only detriment. He steps on my heart. He makes me cry.”

9. “Someday you're gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You'll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing...”

10. “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...