sports quotes, best sports quotes.






1. “Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is.”

2. “The score never interested me, only the game.”

3. “It ain't over 'til it's over.”

4. Dave Barry
“Have you noticed that whatever sport you're trying to learn, some earnest person is always telling you to keep your knees bent? ”

5. “I love the Olympics, because they enable people from all over the world to come together and--regardless of their political or cultural differences--accuse each other of cheating.”

6. “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”

7. “My baseball team is called the I Ams. Just me and my clones on the roster. We’re devastating. Well, at least I am.

8. “Although golf was originally restricted to wealthy, overweight Protestants, today it's open to anybody who owns hideous clothing.”

9. “If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead.”

10. “I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...