cute love quotes, short cute love quotes.







1. True love doesn’t have a happy ending because true love doesn’t end.


2. Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.


3. We loved with a love that was more than love.
Love is being willing to sacrifice your own happiness for that of another.


4. I’ve learned that it’s not what you have in your life, but whom you have in your life that counts.


5. My eyes literally turn to hearts when I see you.


6. Children are natural mimics, who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners.


7. If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.


8. Love is a fabric which never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the water of adversity and grief.


9. I believe love produces a certain flowering of the whole personality which nothing else can achieve.

10.To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...