cute quotes, cute quotes xanga.






1. You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

2. You know you're in love when you finally meet the one who will make you put down that book and live your own fairytale.

3. No Im not your Best Friend Im your BestFrand! Because Friend has END in it and nobody can split us up so forget that space...

4. This christmas, all I wish is that icould exchange gift with you...like you'll be mine and I'll be yours.

5. Forget about the presents underneath the christmas tree, all I want for Christmas is you next to me.

6. Over the mountains and seas, your river runs with your love for me.

7. Kiss me under the mistletoe, tell me that you love me so.

8. Like a perfect scene from a movie screen, we're a dream come true. Suited perfectly, for eternity, me and you.

9. Hershey's makes 1000 kisses a day, and all I'm asking for is one...

10.Truth is you're the best friend someone can ask for. It feels like I've known you forever. You've always knew how to cheer me up when I'm down. I'll always remember the times we laughed so hard, we couldnt stop. The memories, the fun, the moments, the laughs, the jokes and all the times we got busted, I'll never forget them. I know we fought and argued sometimes but that only made our friendship stronger. As long as we are living, no matter when or where, if you ever need me just call and I'll be there because you've been there for me. Of all the friends I've ever met, you're the one I won't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...